Unit 37 Coffee Break 第37课 喝咖啡小憩 W: What can I get for you, sir? 侍者:您需要什么呢,先生? C1 : One cup of coffee. 顾客一:一杯咖啡。 W: Cream or sugar? 侍者:需要加奶或糖吗? C1: I'd like it black with

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

听力题目: 7. (A). Lets have our lunch on the stairs. (B). They are serving meat for lunch. (C). Lets get together down there at lunch time. (D). The meeting is downstairs after lunch. 8. (A). That ice cream wasnt fresh, was it? (B). There wasnt

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Who's that knocking at our little front door? Anyone for ice cream? said a furry.friendly voice. Go away,Mr.wolf. said the three little pigs. And they quickly shut the door. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Who's that knocking at our little

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

What's the matter, children? We're tired and thirsty, Mum. Sit down here. Are you all right now? No, we aren't. Look! There's an ice cream man. Two ice creams please. Here you are, children. Thanks, Mum. These ice creams are nice. Are you all right n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

What are you looking at, Taylor? 泰勒,你在看什么? I'm reading a cooking magazine. There are good recipes in it. 我在读一本烹饪杂志。里面有很多不错的食谱。 What are the recipes for? 这些食谱是做什么的? There

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: Can you believe her? She is not even a hundred pounds and she is going off on how she wants to go on a diet. B: Tell me about it. If I was as small as her, I wouldn't think about going on a diet. A: Me too. But what are we going to do? I have been

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

今天我们要学的词是stance。 Stance, 立场。美国第一夫人米歇尔.巴马不允许两个女儿在脸谱网上开帐户。 Many parents approved of her stance, 很多家长都十分赞成她的这一立场。 Maryland Senator Jim Brochi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I went to Grandmother's house many more times after that, and she always kept her same routine. It was a welcome routine, one that I enjoyed every week. Grandmother didn't talk to me after that about the coffee catastrophe as I called it, but eventua

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 烹调方式 2 调味品 3 汤类 4 主食 5 主菜 6 甜点 7 酒水 1 烹调方式 Cooking Method fried... 煎... deep fried... 炸(干炸)... quick-fried/stir-fried...(爆)炒... braised... 炖(烧)... stewed... 闷(炖、煨)...

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Like its name suggests, the ice cream banana is sweet with undeniable hints of vanilla and its skin even appears frosted, starting out as a bluish-green color before it ripens. 看名字就知道,雪糕香蕉应该是很甜的,绝对会散发淡淡

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美容化妆常用英语词汇 1.洗面奶 cleansing milk 2.去黑头洗面奶 biological cleanser 3.清洁面霜 clarifying cream 4.眼部御妆水 eye make up removing 5.按摩霜 massage cream 6.按摩油 massage oil 7.面膜 mask 8.冷膜 freezing mask 9.热膜 hotting mask 10.海藻面

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

WARSAW, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Over 9,000 candidates from 71 countries and regions have applied for voluntary work during the 2012 European Championship in Ukraine and Poland, local media reported on Tuesday. Euro 2012 volunteers are recruited both by c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you thinking of...? 你在考虑/打算...吗? Are you thinking of marrying Jim? 你打算和吉姆结婚吗? Are you thinking of a new job? 你在考虑换新工作吗? A:Those appetizers were good,I'm getting full. 这些开胃菜太好吃了

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Idiom: Rocket science ( something complicated ) Hit the book: Tip top ice cream Hemisphere Partial Marshmallow Obsess Merit Nauseam Hit and miss Stunning 7. Kiwis love their Tip Top Ice cream Kiwis claim Tip Top ice cream is the best in the southern

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

You'd better have a good reason you're late, 你迟到最好有个好理由 because I managed to get here on time despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair. 因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛从头发上弄下来,也一样没迟

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

释义: go get 去取(买) go get+是口语中省略中间的 and(to),变成 go+V 的情况。Let's go 是最典型的用法,可用在肚子有点饿或口渴的时候。当然,get 后面如果接人物的话就会变成抓住。 例句:

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Do you have a vacant seat? 你们还有空位吗? A:Do you have a vacant seat? 你们还有空位吗? B:Yes,this way,please.Is this table by the window all right? 有,这边请。靠窗户的这张桌子可以吗? A:Good.Thank you very much. 很

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

李华和Larry一起到饭馆吃饭。店里人多,他们只好排队等位。今天我们要学两个常用语:to kick oneself和wiggle room。 LH: Larry, 真希望这家饭馆能快点上菜,我快饿晕了! L: Yeah, I'm pretty hungry too, an

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Zolas Gelato Dreams Come True FRI 13 NOV 2015 Gianfranco Zola opens his Italian caf and selects an ice cream to cheer up Jose Mourinho

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Hold up hand up. Palm facing me. Hit the water. 手举起来。掌心对着我。击打水面 What? Hit it. Again. Again. Harder. 什么?快点。再来。再来,用力 If the point of this is to make me feel like an idiot, it's working. 想让我看

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季